made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun in the Sun Part One {hey, that rhymed!}

So I said I'd update from my vacation, but Ive just been having too much fun to sit down, upload pictures, and post. Is that such a crime??!?! Right now, however, I am actually alone with my baby, a first since we arrived in Jacksonville. So many people love her and are willing to hold, play, feed, etc. with her. It's been SO nice to let other people love on her, but I enjoy my alone time with my girl as well. She is so very loved and the luckiest little girl. Right now she is chasing the dogs around the room, so I thought this was a good time to tell ya a little bit about our vacation so far and show off my FL girl!

We got here SO late on Friday night and I was nervous about her getting out of the car, changed, and into her pack n play, easily. I didnt want to arrive at 1 am so tired from driving all day and just want sleep, only to stay up and play with her bc we were throwing her a little off kilter. Well I am pleased to say she woke up a bit in the transition from car and to bed, but only gave her poppa floyd and aunt afton a little smile before going straight back to sleep, PTL.

We have had so much fun the past few days, I cant even remember it all! Saturday night we immediately went and saw Harry Potter. We were so excited to have some free babysitters and did not waste time getting out on our own. This week has mostly been swimming, laying out, shopping, fun eating out, and the beach a couple times. We were so excited to finally take Kennedy on her first visit to the beach today. She LOVED it! I dont think she wanted to leave. She could play in the sand ALL day. We will have to go back next week while we are in Pensacola. Plus the Gulf water is much warmer, maybe it wont be as cold on her little toesies as the Atlantic.

Finally, here are some pictures of the Manny family vacation so far!

Playing in the pool


I think she likes the ocean!
our toes in the sand, finally...
this is her serious model face
at Mellow Mushroom
more fun in the pool. She really does love to swim

Well we still have three more days in Jacksonville and I know we have fun plans so Ill update you on that later. I just love vacationing!

1 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Ok my little Jillo! You are oh so skinny! You are looking like a HOT mama! I'm so glad you are having such a blast with your family in Jacksonville, and I absolutely loved the photos from Kennedy's first trip to the beach! She really is such a lucky girl to have so many people who love her so very much!!!

I really love and miss you Manny's...A LOT!