made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

WE LOVE NANNY!

It was so great to have my mom here for 12 days. She did such a great job taking care of Kennedy. Not to mention all the cleaning, laundry, cooking, and of course spoiling us, that she did. I also just had fun hanging out with her. She is my favorite gal pal, as well as a terrific mom and nanny. Thanks for giving us some of your summer time mom. It was great having you here and we hope you come back again soon for another nice long visit!

I just love my momma =)
Justin tries to hide it, but he loves her so very much too
WE ALL LOVE HER!
I was sad when she left. I had to go back to doing everything myself. Sad...I was getting used to never touching the dishes or laundry or sewing on my own buttons...oh well, such is life.

1 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I love Nanny too, and I love all these photos of you guys!