Tomorrow we are leaving for vacation! I am SO excited, beyond words, cant describe how happy I am...can you tell Im pumped!?!? I have been waiting and waiting to go somewhere with my family and just relax. No house to clean, no jobs to go to. Just me and my guy and our sweet girl in a beautiful place with lots of fun on the agenda. I need to recharge my battery. We are heading to Jacksonville first, and then Im shooting over to Pcola for a few days without hubs =( It will be very weird to not see him and I know he is super sad about missing Kennedy for all those days. He didnt mention missing me though, hmmm, this worries me...She does however, grow and change and learn new things every single day, I swear! Ill pretty much be the same when he sees me. Maybe a little more tan, maybe a new hairdo, but I want start walking or saying new funny things while he is away. Ill just have to make sure she doesnt do anything too monumental until we get back home to him.
Speaking of learning new things, Im working on Kennedy feeding herself. She just doesnt like to. She knows that I will put them food in her mouth for her, and she likes this. However, I have just been putting the food on her tray and waiting for her to put it in her mouth, and she is doing much better. Fred of course sticks around for drops =) He really likes them puffs.
Well, Fred is coming along on vacation with us, which Im not too thrilled about bc I havnt been very happy with the Fred lately. Here is a what Fred did yesterday with his time alone at home...
I have had to just start laughing about it. Justin of course, came home, turned up his lip and began looking for him to spank him, which I did not allow. He is already skiddish and I dont want him being afraid of us. Yelling at him works just fine. I think he has just been bored bc we have been super busy. It has rained the past few days so we have had no walks, and he is just a dog that requires lots of exercise, and more attention and love than we have been able to give lately. Im convinced he is acting out bc of this neglect. Yup, that's what I think.
I hope he is better on our 13 hour long road trip tomorrow. I am hoping to get him to the dog park tonight if it doesnt rain and then a good run in the AM. Hopefully that will wipe him out for the car ride.
Please pray we have safe travels and that fred and KP arent super bored and in turn acting crazy or crying while in the car. That's just no fun. Ill update you on our vacay next week from sunny FLORIDA! YAY!!!!!!!!

4 comments:
Um, look at those pink converse! How freakin' adorable! I love them AND the little girl wearing them!
She is so precious. I'm still pretty obsessed with this girl! I also love her little pink converse shoes, and I love YOU so so much!
yay! Kennedy and Jill come see Charleigh!
ha ha...i can so relate!! We USED to have two dogs when Ava was born..but i could not handle Stella eating things..she really liked my shoes..and dirty diapers...(there were lots of other reason we had to give her away) but I can completely relate...i am adding your blog to my blog list..i love seeing the pictures of kennedy!! She is so cute and getting big so fast!!
Post a Comment