It's a rare occasion, but Justin and I do go on dates. It always and only seems to happen when grandparents are in town and thankfully last week, my mom was here! I was seriously so excited for our date. Not that we were doing anything super extravagant, but I wanted some alone time with my hubs. We had planned to go to a movie, but I decided I wanted to just go walk around somewhere and chill so we could talk and giggle and actually see one another. We somehow ended up at the mall in the Apple store. Justin walked out with a new iPhone bc he finally decided to spend his bday money. After that we went to Cheesecake Factory for some dessert =) Then we headed over to Barnes and Noble to look at funny books and then I had to read some gossip magazines. It was such a great date night with my favorite boy!
He got what he wanted
i love this boy
Ive decided that we should go on dates at least every couple weeks, with no baby, no matter what. Who wants to babysit???

2 comments:
The hottest couple in the world!! We love you guys so much, and are so glad you were able to have a fun date night! PS-was that Key lime pie..my favorite? I'm so jealous!
PSS-I love the photos of KP from the 4th. I showed our whole office, bc I love her so much. :)
Ohhh, aren't y'all cute! Oh I want some of that Key Lime Pie too! I definitely think a date night is a must every once in awhile! Shoot, if we lived near you then I would babysit little KP and she and Lyla could play! Oh man!
Post a Comment