made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, July 02, 2009

yay for the BIG pool!

We finally got the chance to take Kennedy to a BIG pool. Not that the kiddie pool in the back yard wasnt enjoyable for her, trust me, she'd stay in there all day, but I wanted to take her swimming WITH me in a regular swimming pool. I kept wanting to go to my friend Kala's, but Justin was never able to come with us, and I didnt want Kennedy's big first time of anything to happen without both of us there (if we can help it.) So we went last week and she had such a blast! she really will just float around for an hour completely content. I am so happy she is a water baby. I just dont know what we would do if she hated it.

We put her in her little floaty first to check out what she thought about that. She was a fan

But mostly she just loved swimming with me...and i like that most too...

we really do have the most fun together!

Afterwards we did some swinging bc my girl loves to swing.

We love going to Kala's house bc she has such fun toys! Everything is exciting and different and I think Kennedy really likes that. I like any place with a nice pool and a beach chair =)

in just a few weeks, we will finally be on the beach!

1 comments:

Jo said...

KP is so cute in the pool, but I can only imagine how awesome it is going to be when she is at the BEACH! I love you both!