made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

its true, she is NINE months old!!!!!

Yet again, we reach another month where I am baffled at how big Kennedy has grown and cannot believe she is already 9 months old. She gets more and more beautiful everyday and I personally (as every mom does) think she is the most adorable thing I have ever laid eyes on. She had her well visit yesterday too and she was perfect! She weighs 17.4 pounds, is 29 inches long, and she didnt even cry or flinch with they gave her a shot. Crazy! She just loves the doctor...

I did a little photo session with her (duh) and so here are some pictures from that.

Isnt she such a big girl...Im in love with her.

4 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

She is absolutely adorable ... and she loves the camera!

Heather said...

I cannot believe she is 9 months old!! October does not seem like it was that ling ago... Oh, and I can always see you in her, but in the second to last photo she looks like Justin! It's crazy how one min they'll look one way the a change of facial expression makes them look totally different!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

She is so precious! I am floored that she didn't cry when she got her shot at the doctor. That is nuts! She is one tough cookie, and the cutest little 9 month old baby I have EVER seen!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Okay, after reading heather's comment I have to tell you that me and Mrs. Joy were talking about how cute Kennedy was a couple days ago and we both agreed that one minute she looks EXACTLY like you and the next EXACTLY like Justin...so weird! I guess that's what babies do!