The girls I stay with have been talking about going this summer and it was over 90 degrees every day last week, so we needed a pool fo sho. I was so excited about going, I just love waterparks. Its not the biggest of waterparks, it has a few slides and a really large pool, but it was enough for me =) Kristin and I rode down all the slides, it brought back good memories of going to parks as a kid. I just loved it! It was also so nice having my mom there to hang out with Kennedy so me and the big girls could play. Such a great day!
Jenny let me use her little sundome so Kennedy could take a nap and we could let her chill in there to avoid too much sun
I think she had a good time, she was all smiles the whole time.
Playing in the pool

2 comments:
I love all the photos my heart! Especially the ones of you and KP in the bike..reminds me of you and I with our matching clunker steve madden white sandels riding Christian around...that could have been (and almost was) disastrous!
It seems this ride was a bit uncomfortable too, but you both look so cute anyway!! :) I really, really love and miss you!!!
ps-I had SUCH a fun dream last night that you were in Africa visiting me (and we went to see MB in Kenya.)
Hey, Charleigh got one of those Sun dome things too...in Hot pink of course, glad to know that Kennedy enjoyed it! And you should make her wear that pink polka dot hat every day! It's sooo stinkin cute!
Post a Comment