Well I was really looking forward to my first bike ride with Kennedy, but it did not go as planned. I got an awesome bikeseat at a yard sale for only 5 bucks. It has all the pieces, bolts, and screws, etc. Somehow though, it does not fit the any of the bikes we have at our disposal. Can you believe it? Not one! It took Justin an hour to finagle it onto one, and it was so uncomfortable for me because I couldnt even sit. I did feel a little better though when I went over to a friends house and saw her bike seat and asked how they got it on. Her husband said it took him forever, and it doesnt really fit right, but its on there. Same deal. So therefore, i conclude these bike seats are dumb, because they do not fit most standard bikes. What in the world.
So since it took Justin an hour to get it on, by the time we left, Kennedy LITERALLY, fell asleep two minutes down the road and I rode back with her head on my back and her completely asleep. So cute, but very hard to ride like that. She wasnt too fond of it at first, but eventually she liked it, and eventually it put her sound asleep. I would like to try again, but Im not too sure it will work unless I find a bike the seat works on. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. for two minutes =)

1 comments:
Aww, well I hope you fnid a bike seat that works!! It definitely looks like it could be fun, but y'all still looked cute anyway! And I just love it when little babies have pacis in their mouth...so cute!
Post a Comment