made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, June 15, 2009

Crazy Eight

Kennedy is 8 months old! Ah! That's right, on Saturday she turned 8 months, and I know I say this EVERY month, but I really just cant believe it. This last month has definitely been the month full of changes and growth and development, and it was all so crazy. When she turned seven months, she couldn't crawl, stand herself up, say ma ma, wave...but somewhere between 7 and 8, things have changed. It has been so wild around here. I am constantly moving things down to the basement bc we always discover something else that she is trying to get into. I also clean up a billion times a day. She pulls all this stuff out of baskets and bins and drawers, and then when I lay her down for naps, or at night, I clean it all up, or else then Fred gets into it, and when know what happens when Fred "discovers" new "toys." Or should I say Chew Toys...

So here are some pictures of our growin' girl on her 8 month birthday!

My sweet little ladybug
playing at Claire's. Kennedy now needs a ball popper!
me and my girl at church on Sunday. we are happy, because we are just so in love =)

she is a silly girl
I just thought this picture was funny, I like her facial expression, I wish I knew what she was thinking

1 comments:

Heather said...

Oh you know I love that little ladybug outfit! =) I love her little face too in that last pic! She looks like "don't even think about taking this away from me"!