well Im off to the first gathering of our little Mommy and Baby group. Have a great week everyone!
Monday, June 08, 2009
Take me out to the ballll game...
Well this weekend Justin and I decided to try and sell some of our stuff in order to declutter the basement, and of course, make a little dough. Justin asked how much I thought we would make, I said maybe $20. He said he just wanted to make enough to get some big macs. So when we hit 19 bucks, he headed to McDonalds. It was still early, so he said he wanted to make enough to go to the baseball game and said we needed about $30 to go to the game. We make $33 more! we planned to go that night but didnt make it, so we went on Sunday and it was a blast. Kennedy liked it i think, and it was fun to take her to her first game! She was super cute in her little red and white outfit, and I realized she didnt have a bow, so at 7am, before we left for church, i made a lil bow for her to wear...i know, im crazy. here are some shots from our fun Sunday afternoon!
we are finally at the stadium! and I think she is excited

with Rosie Red! I dont think she was too fond of her tho
leaving the game, and she was POOPED
well Im off to the first gathering of our little Mommy and Baby group. Have a great week everyone!
well Im off to the first gathering of our little Mommy and Baby group. Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OK! These photos are SO cute. :) I basically love these photos with her passed out on Justin, and even with Justin carrying her. Although you have told me she's a momma's girl, she's appearing to become a daddy's girl as well! The Manny's are sooo cute, that's all I have to say. Oh, and that I love them. I hope we get to talk to you guys soon, because Im missing you terribly.
Very cute pictures!!!! I think we leave in the same state!!!! My son loves baseball games!
sandy toe
That sounds like something we would do! Bargain with ourselves!! haha I'm glad to know it's not just us that do that.
That last picture is too cute!
Post a Comment