made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, June 26, 2009

fun at the Splash Park

Last weekend my friend Jenny and I took our little girlies to a little splash park in town. Its super hot here and so its always good to be at a place where you can be all wet and get relief from all this heat! Its a cute little water park with a big slide and fun stuff for the bigger kids and a little squirt park for the preschoolers and toddlers. Kennedy mainly just sat there watching all the bigger kids and crawled around a little bit, but it being all concrete I wasnt too keen on that idea. She did really enjoy the water though. I love my water baby =)

Kennedy loves the big kids, and the big kids love her. This little girl just kept coming over and talking to KP and asking if she could hold her. I held off on letting her do that since she was a wet little baby and so very slippery...
The babies were pooped by the end of it all and so ready for some naps

1 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

The water park outing looks like so much fun! Kennedy is so stinkin' adorable!!! I am really missing her, and just wishing I could hold her and laugh with her....8 more months...I can do it. By then, she will be running all around and talking?!? Oh, we will have fun! I love you so much my heart...and miss you now more than I ever, ever have. Just know how much I love you, and how much I thank our Savior for you!!!