I am WAY behind so Im going to attempt to keep up a little better this week. Of course, I cant start without mentioning that I think its crazy that Michael Jackson is really gone. To this day I get so pumped when MJ is on the radio and turn it up SO loud and yesterday I got to listen to all the hits on my drive out to the church camp. He was a musical genious and an incredible entertainer.
So, onto other news, pertaining to Kennedy of course =) Sunday was not only Father's Day, but baby dedication at Mt Carmel. We dedicated our sweet girl to whatever God has planned for her, and promise to show her the love of God as best we can. Justin probably thought I was crazy, but I took it very seriously. It wasnt just a photo opp and a chance to stand in front of the whole church with her in a cute outfit. I was really nervous about it. I mean, what if I dont really like what God has planned for her. What if it causes me pain, or her pain, or it just stinks in my opinion. Am I really recognizing that she is God's child first?? All of this went through my head and I wanted to sincerely say that I entrust her life and where she goes to God. After much prayer I was able to realize that God chose me to be her mother here on earth but that first and foremost she belongs to Him and I want Him to use her the way He wants to, and not the way that I see fit. That's all I ask for her, that she will fall madly in love with her creator and follow wherever He leads, even if its scary, or seems wacko.
However, we did take pictures =) laduh...and sorry they are so fuzzy, mom was not so close and it was low lit and whatnot.
She was just a jibber jabbering up there, so hilarious
Praying over our sweet girl
I thought it was cute how she looked right at nanny taking pictures
My mom has been in town and I have been working full time and going out to sing for Jr High camp, therefore, I have been slacking on blogging and photo uploads, but I have tons, so I will get around to it very soon. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:
Ok #1 - Kennedy has TEETH! sweet!
#2 - I feel you on the whole, giving her up to God thing...I've already been praying for Charleigh in this respect. And for myself, I can imagine how hard it will be if God decides to send her to some dangerous country to serve him, or the military or heaven forbid I have to sit back and watch her lose a baby of her own one day...the only way I can think to prepare myself for this is to pray now...You can do it, God chose you for her because he knows you care more about her loving him than YOU! Good for you!
Post a Comment