So yesterday was Justin's very first Father's Day! It wasnt a day filled with Justin and KP playing all day, but we did get to see him for a bit. Our church is putting on a JR High Camp this week and Justin has to do all the tech and so he was busy yesterday getting everything ready. We did get to go out to lunch at Quaker Steak, one of Justin and dad's fave places. Justin bugged me a lot to get him the new iPhone for father's day and right when I was about to cave he starts talking about how its ok, he doesnt need it and he can wait until we get some stuff taken care off, blah blah blah. Therefore, I did not get him one, so a car wash mitt, and Gran Torino it was! My favorite part of gift giving anyway is the packaging and I LOVE buying cards. Kennedy and I did a little handprint in jaguar teal on the bag and we each gave him cute cards so that made it a little more special since I just got him a bluray and a mitt.
The father's and our girl!
Family photo!

1 comments:
Happy first father's day Jus! It looks like you guys had a blast..and I really love the photos from KP's 8 month photo shoot. She is so very cute! I love all those faces she makes! I think she is going to be such a fun girl like her mom-whom I miss more than ever really. I can't wait to talk soon. I love you so much!!
Post a Comment