Well its almost the weekend, can you feel it? I just love weekends because we are all off work for a couple days and there is nothing I love more than us all being together. Hopefully it will be sunny, it has been nasty lately here, but I think the sun wants to pay me a visit. I just want to let Kennedy play in her pool a little more. She obviously LOVES it!
Thursday, June 04, 2009
who's crawling now???
My sweet little kennedy is deciding its fun to start screaming her head off in the middle of the night. This is both frustrating and heartbreaking. I cant tell what is wrong with her, but I do know that she DOES NOT want me to leave her. Last night I tried so hard to get her calmed down and then the minute I would start to walk away she would start screaming again and roll back over and sit back up and just look at me crying her eyes out as though I had just done something horrible. Finally I got her calmed back down and it seemed as though she was going to drift off, but I didnt want to risk it, so when she started rubbing her eyes, I hit the deck fast. I thought since she didnt see me slowly walk away would make it better...??? Anyway, I didnt know if she had opened her eyes or not so just to be safe. I crawled all the way out of her room and out the door and shut the door from all fours. As I was sitting on the floor outside her room, I had to giggle thinking of all the crazy, ridiculous things a woman does, once becoming a mom. From changing her in odd places, to nursing her at the Magic Kingdom while watching Mickey's Philharmagic, to crawling slowly and quietly out of her room at 215 am...the things we do.
Well its almost the weekend, can you feel it? I just love weekends because we are all off work for a couple days and there is nothing I love more than us all being together. Hopefully it will be sunny, it has been nasty lately here, but I think the sun wants to pay me a visit. I just want to let Kennedy play in her pool a little more. She obviously LOVES it!
Well its almost the weekend, can you feel it? I just love weekends because we are all off work for a couple days and there is nothing I love more than us all being together. Hopefully it will be sunny, it has been nasty lately here, but I think the sun wants to pay me a visit. I just want to let Kennedy play in her pool a little more. She obviously LOVES it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jill, that story makes me laugh so much! It sounds like something that would be in a TV show or something. You are such a sweet mama!
Too funny. Enjoyed reading your blog today. I am still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.
She is too cute in the water! She is definitely a water baby! I really hope Lyla is because I love the water too! Oh man, that's weird that she just started screaming at night...it's so hard when you don't know what is bothering them! That's hilarious though that you crawled out of the room, but hey...it must have worked if she didn't cry anymore. I find myself singing anything I can think of at the moment to Lyla when she's trying to go to sleep, but she loves it. Even if it's Britney Spears or something. Mommies are so funny!
Hi there. Amy here from Sometimes Creative (The #1 party...) I actually found the #1 molds on candymoldcentral.com. There were 3 to a mold and I ordered 6 or 7 molds. They were only $1.99 each. Here's the link.... https://www.candymoldcentral.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=4621
Good luck and love your girl's name. I just had a baby girl and named her Paige.
Post a Comment