It was pretty crazy, juggling these two, my own baby, and two other girls when they got out of school, but it got done, and now, its time for a little break, and I am welcoming it.
I hope to get some relaxing afternoons around here this week. Last week just seemed crazy. I was always trying to get something done, or accomplished, or an errand ran. I was able to get most things checked off the list, but ill probably add 10 more things this week. How does that always happen? I think I just want to be a domestic goddess or something. That would require having it all together, which I dont. Tonight, I realized I forgot to plant my flowers and I really wanted to get them in the pot and watered but I had just gotten out of the shower and put my pj's on. Pj's being a somewhat short dress type thing. Not really what I should be out in the backyard planting flowers in. Im hoping no neighbors saw me. I need a vacation basically from all the hectic stuff that usually goes on. Or maybe even a date night. We did finally have a relaxing night at home tho, with a rented movie and some leftovers. romantic huh? We finally got to see Slumdog Millionaire, and I gotta say, it was even better than I thought it would be.
Our weekend was very jam packed with sunny days, that were beautiful, but nothing takes it out of me like being out in the sun. Not to mention that it has been CRAZY around here with my crawling girl...so off to bed for this tired momma. Hope the weekend was great for y'all!

1 comments:
My Jillo, your life seems quite busy at the moment, but I'm praying for God to give you rest and allow for some sort of vacay/retreat! I am sure you will have a fabulous summer with your 3 girlies! I love you so much, and always have you in my heart and prayers!!!
Post a Comment