made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, May 18, 2009

the Weekend in Pictures

We had a jam packed weekend, and while it was fun, it was exhausting, and I was pretty nasty sick the whole time. Oh joy...

Well I am still sicky and since the baby is napping and I still feel nasty, I wont be writing a whole lot. Let's be honest though, dont you mostly just check out the pictures anyway??? So its easier to just show you what we did this weekend.

Friday, my good friend from college, Danielle, and her husband were in town for a wedding for Len's family. Danielle and I were able to hang out which was so great bc I rarely see her anymore. We were at the place in life where we all only see each other back home, when people get married. Well basically all of our mutual friends are married, so now we dont get together as much. Plus, babies are popping out, and that sorta makes traveling to and from FL not as likely anymore. We were glad to have the chance to hang out, and Im so glad Kennedy and Danielle were able to meet. im pretty sure Kennedy LOVED Danielle. She was always so happy when she was holding her. Thanks for having lunch with me and for bringing Len over for dinner. It was great to see you guys!

Well on Saturday we had another 1st Birthday Party. Im pretty positive this is more for the parents than the child, but they are fun anyway! Here is Kennedy playing with the birthday girl, Claire

the bubbles really mesmerize her

Oh yes, and I was able to hang out with my friend Haley's little boy, Gunnar. Is he not the sweetest little thing you've ever seen. I just love him! It's so funny having a boy around, there have been so many girls. He is going to have his pick...So after the party we were supposed to make it to a graduation, but we were so late that we decided not to go. Probably best for me though, I really was nasty, with no voice and starting to dwindle. We went home and rested a bit before we headed out again to another friends house to hang out with our small group friends. It was a fun night with the boys playing basketball and the girls playing Apples to Apples. I do have to say though that when we got home, I went straight to sleep and slept SO great. I love a good full fun day, but Im becoming a homebody. And I should probably go to sleep right now. Pray I get better soon please.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, you and Danielle look great! I haven't see Nyell in over a year! =( I hate that we all live all over the country and can only see eachother once in a blue moon! But it makes it that much more special I suppose! Danielle is too cute holding Kennedy and Kennedy does look like a happy girl! But then again, she always looks so happy! =) I hope you feel better soon!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I seriously love that photo of Danielle, you, and Kennedy! She looks like such a momma! She needs to be poppin out the babies soon! :)I love you so very much, and miss you!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

You and Danielle look so great!! I haven't seen Danielle in ages either!

And, shshhhhh....don't be telling people all of our secrets re. Hobby Lobby. hahahaha! Don't you LOVE that sofa!?