made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Its another GORGEOUS day here in Cincinnati. How can I be sad or stressed with so much sunshine and warmth? I am still sickly but Im getting better. My lil nose is quite sore tho and very red from all the blowing. After my shower last night I put on some moisturizer and almost cried bc it was stinging on my nose SO badly =( I know, you feel so bad for me huh. Enough pity party

Well I know Im her mother, but she is just the cutest little thing right?
I like to post pictures of Kennedy and caption what i think she is saying. The conversation that this picture speaks to me goes a little something like this
Mommy: Kennedy, are you just the prettiest girl ever
Kennedy: Why yes Mommy, I am (as she batts her big blue eyes at me)

Also, mom, my mom, that is, what was going on in your head when you saved this 25 years ago to be worn in the 21st century? When I found this little dress I laughed out loud. Then I put it on her, and she is cute, no matter what, but seriously, what is it? Is it a dress, a laderhosen(sp?) an apron? Im confused.


Well I must get back to Dancing with the Stars, i missed it last night AND 24. DirecTV I am disappointed with your "interruption" of my monday night television.

2 comments:

nanny said...

Well tears r running down my face as I laugh out loud also at your coments she looks as cute as u did save it 4 her babies 1 day. I guess u like the 1 she has on I bought looking at u with those big blue eyes its more 2009 ish!!!

Jo said...

Wow! That is... special! But KP can make even that silly frock look good.