made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, May 09, 2009

6 month pictures

so while in Pensacola for only two days, we met up with my very good friend Tara. She was literally flying out to vegas an hour after taking these pictures and was so sweet to spend her last hours in Pensacola working with us. I really do have such amazing friends with the sweetest hearts and Tara is so wonderful to have done this! WE LOVE THEM TARA! Tara's blog is linked on the right if you want to check out all her amazing work

So, onto my faves from the morning.






3 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

These photos are precious, Tara did such a great job!! I think my favorites are actually the black and white ones where she is in your outfit when you were a baby. That hat is just too precious! She really is so gorgeous. I miss her, and as always, I miss you!! Give my girl lots of kisses from me!!!phouc

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

btw--the phouc was my verification word. I don't know how it got typed up there. It seems like I was trying to sneak a dirty wordy up there..but don't worry. I was not. :)

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

I LOVE the last one...candid shots are always my favorites!