Well, I was looking at my iphoto to see what I had taken pictures of. This helps me to remember what has been happening. That's why I take soooo many pictures, I would forget everything I did if I didnt have documentation...So while looking at the pictures I realized that Kennedy has been doing a lot of new things.
She had her first Graeter's ice cream experience
Her first time "swimming" in her little bathing suit. We were going to get in the actual pool, but it was a little chilly, maybe on our next FL trip. She liked the kiddie pool tho
Her first pedicure...she didnt actually get one. I cant get her to keep her little feet still. I just want to paint her toe nails!!!
Her first baseball game, little league anyway. We were there watching her cousin Ben play

and her first hotel experience. This picture was just too cute, I needed to share it!

also, I just posted a new video so if you are a vlog member go check that out

2 comments:
Aww, I love little girl bathing suits! And I want you to paint her toes too! My mom always told me to wait till they go to sleep...then get em!
So many firsts! She looks soooo very cute in her bathing suit and in the sink at the hotel! I love these photos! And I love her! I'm going to try and watch the new video! I'm keeping my fingers crossed it works for me on my slow African internet connection! :)
Post a Comment