made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

pictureless post

You may have noticed, but I pretty much never post without some sort of picture, but today, I HAVE NONE! AH! We traveled down to FL on Sunday afternoon to be in my hometown for a couple days. Well I forgot my camera cord, so for now, no pictures, but when I get back, there will be a TON!

Like I said, we are in FL, after a very looonnnnngggg trip on Sunday. It takes about 11 hours to get here from Cincy, with the baby and all, and we didnt even get to leave Ohio until 130. it was a crazy night, justin kept saying, "I dont know if Im gonna make it Jill." No worries, we did. Kennedy was great. Her sleeping was a little crazy that night because once we got to my parents she woke up, which was at 1 in the morning, so she was a little confused. She went back to sleep, but woke up about every two hours needing her pacifier and assurance that it was indeed night time and she should continue sleeping. I didnt get a whole lot sleep that night =/

We have only been her one day and it seems like 4 because we packed SO much into yesterday. A photo shoot, lunch, visiting my sister, a baseball game, a playdate with my friend Heather's new baby girl, our daily trip to Target of course, we played in the baby pool outside, and then Taco night and a visit from Aunt Sandi. My girl was TIRED! and so was her momma! She had such a great day though and was seen by so many people who love her. I am sooo excited about our photo shoot! My friend Tara is AMAZING and I always love the pictures she takes, especially of Kennedy.

So we have semi full day planned. hopefully Kennedy will get some rest and take at least one of her naps so she is happy. I dont know how she got through yesterday in that good of a mood, with little rest, but im thankful for it! We are very excited about leaving for Atlanta tomorrow for the Orange Conference we get to see Justin's sisters and mom and the conference is going to SO great, I just know. I probably wont be posting a whole lot since Im busy with family now, and then the conference the rest of the week but ill be back soon, and WITH pictures.

have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

sara said...

non picture posts are LAAAAAME

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

I agree with Sara ^

p.s. I SO didn't know you were gonna be in Pcola...I'm sad :(

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

i hope you are having a blast at the orange conference my heart. i know how much you love getting away and just being with the manny fam! i also can't wait to see tara's new photos of kp!! i love you just so much my jillo.