made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, April 16, 2009

we love you Poppa!


Well today is my dad's birthday. He loves his little Special K (that's his nickname for her) so we thought we would give him a little love from up here. We love you daddy and hope you have an awesome birthday!

I know I put two pictures, but her laughing one was cute and you can see her teefers, but it was a little blurry. plus i just love her, and whats the harm in MORE pictures!?!?!?
Ok, so also today was Kennedy's 6 month check up. She did fantastic on everything. She did a little hearing test, and then got her shots, which I hate more than she does. the dr always seems impressed by her which of course makes me proud and happy. She weighed in at 16 pounds and 26 inches long. She's a growin' girl.

3 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Happy Birthday Papa Bear!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

aww, I bet Poppa is going to love those pictures of his "special K.." She is so precious..those eyes are amazing. I'm very jealous. Justin is certainly going to have his work cut out for him when my little god daughter gets to adolescence! haha! I miss her..and I miss you Jillo! a TON! I hope we get to talk soon...I really need a long talk with my soul-mate! SERIOUSLY! :)

Jo said...

She is just so adorable! I love her laughing smile and her eyes so much!