made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, April 13, 2009

Kennedy's first Easter


Easter Sunday was an absolute beautiful day, and even though it started out so very cold, by the time we were out of church it was nice and warm and the sunshine felt so good! Kennedy and I had a crazy morning trying to get ready and out the door, but we made it to church. She was absolutely gorgeous in her little Easter dress, I could not have been a more proud momma off how cute she was. It brings me so much joy to see everyone checking her out, and smiling, and telling me that she is beautiful. God made her, and she is incredible, would you expect any different? She was so happy the whole morning, and even fell asleep on me for a bit, so I layed her in the pack n play thats in the nursery so I could go lead in the kidzone. After church we headed home and I was so excited to give Kennedy her easter basket, not that she cared too much, but she was into it. She was trying to pull everything out before I could even get a picture.

Here's is what the Easter Bunny brought me!

So Jin and Lisa came over for Easter lunch and we grilled steaks. A very nice day for grilling I must say. They took a family picture for us. Forgive my appearance, I was weathered by this point after hitting the grocer and making dinner.

Well Kennedy went down for a nice long nap and let the grown ups enjoy a late lunch. Afterwards I took her outside to get some more pictures of her, of course. I just like this cute little outfit her Nana Myra got for her...

Also, Justin and I went to church on Saturday night. We never get to just GO to church and sit in it together and enjoy being ministered to because he works at our church and Im in the kidzone doing what I do best, acting a fool for k-6 singing and dancing. This is just a picture of me and my girl headed to church. We are in love...if you didnt know...
well this isnt a one stop shop, sorry, if you want to see all the pictures you will have to look on facebook at album for the whole shabang. Hope everyone had a great Easter!

2 comments:

KFouss said...

Hi Jill! I love the layout of your blog. Very cute. :) The blog you found is my school-ish one... I have a kid one, too - growingupfouss.blogspot.com That might be a little more fun.
Kristen

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

That kid LOVES the camera! She is always "cheesin" so big! I love it, she looks very happy! Hope she had a great first Easter!