made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Vlogging...

Hey y'all. So Justin and I (and by that I mean me mostly) made a VLOG. Yes, a Vlog. We call it that by the request of my husband. It's a video blog of little home videos, mostly Kennedy of course. Well, Im a little nervous about random people being able to just watch our baby girl, I guess I watch too much Dateline. I have to invite you to be a member of the blog in order for you to see the super cute videos. Once you accept, you can watch her in action! Aunt Jo, Bubba, maybe some more of you, are probably confused on how to post a comment of your email, so if its easier, just email me and Ill use that address you email me from.

Jillian2861@hotmail.com

I have 2 or 3 emails for some people so I want to make sure Im inviting you using the email you CURRENTLY use. It will just be a little easier this way. So yea, just post your email address and Ill send an invite to our VLOG!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh yeh! Invite me Jill! I want to see cute Kennedy! hns1283@yahoo.com

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

me too!! :) she's so cute bethalee_13@hotmail.com

Dana Manimtim said...

me 3 d.manimtim7@gmail.com

Jo said...

Pick me! Pick me!

joanna3883@yahoo.com

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

uhh, I got your invite last night...went and saw a giggly little girl and tried to comment on your "vlog" but it told me that I have to be a team member to post a comment...I want to be a team member!

Morgan said...

Me too!!

morganjowen@gmail.com

Malachi Vaughan said...

You can add us too!! I love her pictures.
Eric & Malachi
ihcalam2000@yahoo.com

michellelivingston said...

I wanna see cute little Kennedy too! chelleannhensel@aol.com