made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, April 11, 2009

could she get any cuter?

I know you are probably all thinking that I take WAY too many pictures of Kennedy, and you are probably right. But I just cant help it! She is such a good little model that I cant stop. ah! so I hope you understand that Im just in love with her! Also, my mom wants pictures everyday, and Jo has requested that I take a picture of Kennedy in every outfit she owns.

Ok, so this was Kennedy's runner up Easter dress. Im not even sure where I got it, or who gave it to me. It was hard to pick because she looks cute in everything!
This one is for you mom, another one of my old dresses

and I told you I would try and get a picture of her teefers. Its a little difficult to do but I tried. They are there though! She had a rough night but I think she is good to go now...

We are so excited about Kennedy's first Easter tomorrow. I just love holidays, and I love giving presents. I am so excited to give Kennedy her first Easter basket, and I cant wait for the years to come playing the Easter Bunny. I hope you all have a great Easter being with your family, or hunting eggs, hiding eggs, whatever you may be doing, but mostly, celebrating our Risen Savior. I am so thankful that my Jesus is ALIVE and living in ME!

1 comments:

Jo said...

The answer to your question is no. No, she could not possibly be any cuter! She's just so adorable, I can't get enough!