So this past weekend was jam packed with so many fun events. Fridays are my favorite because Justin has off of work, score. We lounged around the house and caught up on all of TV shows that we had DVRed and missed earlier in the week, and then I headed off to the grocer. We have this fancy shmancy Kroger in town, and every time I go it's sample day (maybe its a friday thing, now that I think about it.) Well grocery shopping is so much more fun when you get to eat all the food...I have now decided that every Friday I need to go to Kroger for the yummy samples. That night was Taco night and some friends came over and we had a little fiesta with some James Bond on the side. I was ubber excited about Saturday because earlier in the week a friend called and said that a school in her district was doing a fundraiser where you paid $5 and you were served a waffle breakfast and the Easter bunny was going to be there for photos! I was so excited. I wanted to take KP to see the Easter Bunny but Justin thought it was dumb and I shouldnt spend money on it, and this way I got to, because technically, you were paying for breakfast =) So I got to get her picture with the super creepy odd looking bunny...see picture below, he really is weird looking, not the best bunny suit...

I took a lot more good pictures that Ill put on facebook if you want to see them all. After the bunny visit I did some shopping at Hob Lob. Over the past couple weeks, I have bought many a bows and flower clips from the good ole Etsy.com. Im in the process of creating a bow holder because they are just laying all over her dresser in her room and need a place to go right?!?!?! So I got some stuff at Hob Lob and Ill have to keep you posted on how that goes. Im attempting the craftiness. After we got home we had some more friends over to grill out because although it is a very nice weekend, tomorrow its supposed to snow maybe? what in the world. Crazy Ohio weather. We thought we should take advantage tho and do some grilling while we can.
Well today after church and lunch, Kennedy and I came home, and there was something in my yard. From the post title you can guess it. It was a bunny! and if you look closely on the bunny's shoulder you can see that the bunny happened to have carrots for lunch today, and then spit carrots up on herself. (by the way, I did not plan the carrot eating, I just grabbed a veggie and it so happened to be carrots, the day she was dressed up like a bunny, ha!) sorry i posted soooo many, i just thought they were all cute!



"are you done taking pictures mom???"
6 comments:
AHHHH! I love it! I love it! She is the cutest little bunny ever! =) And that is a creepy bunny, but Kennedy sure is cute and definitely doesn't seem to mind the creepy bunny!
Ohhhhh, that is so freaking cute! I remember when Heather bought that outfit and we all went nuts over how adorable it was! I don't think she planned for it to fit her right at Easter time... it was just meant to be! I think KP makes a much cuter bunny than that Easter bunny does. Can you send me these pics through Snapfish so I can order a couple? I love them!
hahaha, the last one is my ABSOLUTE fav!
baaahahahahaha!!!! That last one makes me laugh! She is so cute!
I really cant handle how cute she is in these photos! I love her little bunny outfit on her, and I love all the new faces she makes. She is just too precious. I miss you and love you too much for words Jillo!
Jill she is sooo adorable! :) I love her many facial expressions!! :) And I agree that bunny is super creepy haha, looks like he doesn't have a nose, but Kennedy looks super sweet in her little outfit!! :)
Post a Comment