I stole this from another blog. I thought it would be fun...feel free to copy to your own blog and play along...
Eight Things:
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Lost
2. 30 Rock
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. House
6. One Tree Hill
7. Ellen
8. 24
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. City BBQ
2. Dewey's Pizza
3. Potbelly's
4. Oar House
5. Chik fil a =)
6. PF Changs
7. Cracker Barrel, I just love breakfast food!
8. o charley's, ahhh rolls...
8 Things That Happened Today:
1. Took Kennedy to see the Easter Bunny
2. Took Fred for a walk
3. Had breakfast with friends
4. Did a little shopping at Kohl's and Hob Lob
5. Went to church
6. Had friends over to grill out
7. went to Target
8. watched some of the final four
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Going to Pcola at the end of the month
2. Kennedy's first Easter
3. Kennedy's photo session with Tara
4. phone calls from Africa =)
5. the next Harry Potter movie
6. going to the Orange Conference
7. going to Jacksonville this summer
8. the last day of school, not for me, for the girls i watch, we are going to have an awesome summer!
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A new iMac
2. A new camera
3. a whole slew of things on Etsy
4. a giraffe purse
5. new pair of shoes
6. a hawaiian vacation
7. a european vacation
8. an african safari, i really want to go on trips...
Saturday, April 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment