Anywho, since I dont have too much to update you on I will mainly just post pictures. So, this first one is of Kennedy in MY dress. I think this is just crazy. When I was pregnant my mom brought up a bag of clothes that were her favorites of mine and I looked through them and kept the ones I thought I might actually put on Kennedy, that were sort of classics, or timeless if you will. I was an 80's baby so much of the stuff was sent home with my mom. scary stuff. This one was springy and easter like so I thought I would do a little Easter fashion show. She has some more dresses as well so Ill have to try to have some more photo shoots with my little model.
This is her "mommy do I look pretty?" face.
Well my girl continues to grow so quickly before my very eyes. Ill have to post tomorrow all about her NEW things! It's just crazy how fast it all happens! AH! SLOW DOWN and stay little forever please!!!!

3 comments:
ok, i love all things crafty.... so please let me know about the thing you made to hold bows.... also where do you get the cute bows/headbands for kennedy. I have lots of little baby girls to buy for! =)
She is a perfect sweetheart!! I love the smiley pics
Oh...I am so proud of you! Being crafty and what not! The hair bow holder is adorable! Good job!
And I am digging the vintage pink dress! Very cute!
Aww, I love her in her mommy's dress! She is such a little version of you! I have been missing you a ton lately, my heart. I will try and call you soon. I really love and miss you.
Post a Comment