This is my friend Jenny's little girl, Kaylyn, she really likes to give hugs and kisses...
Claire, Jimmy and Julie's little one
I take care of Chase and Hallie two days a week and this is one of the many times KP and Hallie were playing tug a war
Charlie, who is a candidate for Kennedy's future boyfriend. He is already protective, and I like that!
And here is a picture we took at the Christmas party last year. My child was SO jaundice! I thought she just looked tan, but compared to all these little white babies, she is definitely yellow!

Im glad she has so many great friends! As long as she doesnt forget who her BEST friend is...

3 comments:
Haha, you are so cute! I love that Kennedy is like her mommy and loves her friends so much! But I know that she loves you the very most..how could she not? You are the coolest and most fun mom ever. She really is so adorable. I miss her. And I miss you. I hope I get to talk with you again soon. I love you soul-mate
Charlie should definitley be the boyfriend...#1- he has a REALLY cool name! #2 - He looks JUST like my nephew Chase (who is adorable) and #3 - he seems to be the ONLY boy option?
haha
Aww, these pictures are too cute! Kennedy surely does have a lot of friends!! And I really really love the last picture of you and her! Oh the love you have for your daughter! It's just amazing!
Post a Comment