Kennedy's first time at the park was a couple weeks ago, and I took her without Justin. =/ He was a little sad to miss out on the experience, but we made up for it this last weekend. Friday, we took Kennedy to a beautiful park here in town. Kennedy was so cute lounging in the sun. I think she really likes the sun, just like her momma! But no worries, she was covered in sunscreen. We packed a picnic, and enjoyed the nice weather and then we walked over to the playground for her to swing. The swinging wasnt nearly as exciting as it was the first time, I think she was a little worn out by the time we got to the swings. It was such a great day though with my two favorite people. I love that Justin has Fridays off and we get to be together all day!
Here are a couple pictures of her first time at the park, she really liked the sand. Hmm, so she likes sun, sand, and her baths, so she likes water. Where can I find sun sand and water...
Anyway, onto pictures.
She couldnt fit in the swing really, and I didnt bring any blankets this day, so we improvised =) yes, that is her little friend Kaylyn behind her

1 comments:
Ohhh, I like your hair!
Post a Comment