Well it has been very crazy around here. In a matter of ONE WEEK! my daughter has learned to sit herself back up to her little booty (which makes putting her "down" for a nap doesnt work because she can just sit right back up), AND pull herself up to her feet, AND wave bye bye, AAANNNNDDDD CRAWL!!!!! How does all of that happen in just seven short days??!?!?!?!! What is happening to my itty bitty baby? Why is she getting so big so fast. I just want her to snuggle with me and go to sleep on me, like the good ole days. Now if I try to snuggle she wants down to crawl! She does love me though. When I put her down she crawls to me and then pulls herself up into my lap, because we are in love, and we like to be together =) She really is SUCH a momma's girl. Even if I am standing RIGHT THERE and Justin is holding her, if she is sad, she just reaches for me. It makes me feel so special, but it worries me a lil as well.
Also, Im wanting to get her a little swimmy float to hang out in when we go to the pool. There a couple different kinds and i wasnt sure if any of you mom's out there, or not mom's (ill take any advice!) knew if there is one better than another. They have the kind that are like a float and you blow up, and then there is the netting type one. Im thinking I want one with a little canopy as to keep the sun of my sweet lil babies bald head, right? Other than that, I dont know if one is just way better/cooler than another.


Ill get some videos on the VLOG soon of her crawling and pulling herself up. For now there is just one of her playing in the mirror and waving at herself =)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I just watched the video of her waving in the mirror! That is so crazy! She really is growing up so fast! I also can't believe she's crawling...no wait, actually I can. She definitely looked like she could just take off when y'all were here a couple weeks ago! I too want one of those baby float things...I only saw the one with the canopy though. I think I would get that one because of the shade factor. Can't wait to see a video of her crawling!
I can't believe in a span of one week little KP accomplished all those things!! I wish so badly I could watch the videos..I'm thinking you should upload to fb..if only for an hour...JUST for me! :)
I love you so very much, and KP too!
Post a Comment