made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, May 15, 2009

My Sweet Seven Month Old


I almost forgot to take some pictures of KP Wednesday, but right after her bath and before i got her in bed, I remembered! So here is my sweet girl with her long legs and big smile =) on her 7 month birthday =)


So my baby food ventures are going quite well. Ill have to give you a little update tomorrow on my progress and all that I have done. Its not that big of a deal but I am quite excited about it!

and one last picture of kennedy with her bunny from Nana. she really loves it! more on her love of Mr. Bunny on the VLOG!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! I love that last picture!! Ha ha! She wants to eat Mr. Bunny! And by the way that's a cute stuffed bunny! I cannot believe she is 7 months old! She really is growing, I can see her hair is getting longer and longer!

Jo said...

I love that last picture, too! Has it really been 7 months? I can't believe how fast time flies. She is such a big girl!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

She does have some long legs! I just showed Ruco these pics, and he said, "she is such a cute baby, huh?" He's right--she is so very, very cute!!! We love and miss you guys!!