made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

watermelon butt/watermelon crawl

you probably think that by the title of this blog post, i am speaking about myself, but no no, not me. however, i do describe my backside using similar massive objects. losing the baby weight has not been easy, especially with my lack of trying =) but i AM trying now. it was winter, too cold to work out, but now with the nice weather, i really have no excuse to not go for a nice jog, so im attempting a healthier lifestyle.

so, onto the watermelon butt i mentioned...hello my name is Kennedy, and i am incredibly adorable =)

she is quite the model, with her little poses and all. ha! i love it!

this is kennedy's little spin on the "hit" country song The Watermelon Crawl =)

she is so close which is CRAZY bc im not ready for such a mobile baby. she isnt even 7 months yet, its too early!

oh, and here is a little picture of our sweet baby eating. she has this new thing where she likes to rub her face in the middle of her meal and continue to rub the food thats on her hand and arm all over her face, like so...
we love her. can you tell?

3 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

haha! These photos are so adorable!! I love all three! I can't believe how big she looks in that crawling position! I really love her so much. And I love you, and your backside!! :)

Pamela Williams said...

She is so stinking cute! I love how she poses for everything!!!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Ohh, I WANT Charleigh to have a Watermelon butt too....