made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, July 05, 2009

the Fourth


Im gonna take a break from updating on the week my mom was in town to bring you details, and of course pictures, of our Fourth of July weekend.

Unfortunately, it rained all weekend pretty much, but we did have a fun Saturday despite that. We had plan to go to a festival in town and possibly see fireworks, but we stayed in instead. Our friends came over and we ordered PF Changs takeout, which was funny to me, because it just doesnt feel like the fourth without a cookout and some watermelon. My spicy chicken was delicious though =) We were able to see some fireworks from our own backyard though. however, I was so nervous that they would eventually wake up Kennedy, they were so loud and went on for hours. She did wake up for a couple minutes but went back down quickly, thank goodness. Good thing babies sleep through just about anything. I know I couldnt sleep with all that noise. It was fun though standing in the back yard, in the rain, kissing my hubs, and watching fireworks. Kissing in the rain is on my faves list for sure. A lot of people are actually doing their fireworks tonight, since now its not raining. I can hear them now as I sit here and type. Oh dear...dont wake up my baby...

Ok, so here are a good number of pictures, mostly of my girl =) She was so very cute in her little red white and blue attire.
I love her sweet lil face
I love these two
Practicing the walking
Fred always wants out on the front porch, but he isn't so good at staying there, so he has to just watch from the door. Kennedy thinks it funny though that they are on opposite sides
I hope you and your friends and families had a good day celebrating our Independence!

3 comments:

Jo said...

We had Chinese on the 4th, too! KP is sooooo cute in her patriotic attire, and I really like the picture of her laughing at Fred. You just have some really cute babies!

Heather said...

Crap! I can never read what you write on my iPhone... For some reason it doesn't show up! But I can see the pics you post and they are definitley cute! I love the one of her looking in at Fred too! I will have to actually read your blog tomorrow on my trusty laptop!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Hey, my iPhone won't let me read Jill's blog either! Everyone else's shows up fine...what's up with that Jill! haha

but, I'm on my computer and I got to read the whole thing! yay. I LOVE Kennedy's festive dress!