A few months ago I started talking to Kennedy about her birthday party. It was hilarious how she thought it was the next day or something. I swear for MONTHS she had days where she told people it was her birthday. I kept telling her it was October 13th, and that it was still a couple months away, weeks, away, days away. Well, all those months ago I asked her what kind of party she wanted. She quickly replied, "I want a Minnie party!" Ok I said. What kind of Minnie, bc there is a red Minnie and a pink one. She thought and said, "Um...Red!" So I tucked that into my head and started casually going with that theme. I did continue to ask her every couple weeks if she was still sure and she always said yes. Go figure the morning of her party she said she wanted a Belle party. Are you kidding me!??! Girls. Indecisive and fickle! haha! She was ok with it and remembered that she said a Minnie party and was excited about it =) Thankfully! So here is her Minnie Birthday Bash! I LOVED it and so did she I think. She could have used a nap that day though. Trying to schedule a party for a toddler who may end up needing a nap is impossible. She perked up though and was in a good mood eventually and had a blast with her big friends and little friends. Big friends being her older friends, who are actually our friends...
So delish. I could have eaten all of them
I was nervous just having the party in our backyard with all ages of kids. I put out a bunch of her outside toys and a sign that said "Hey Everybody! Let's Mouskersize!" and the kids had a ball just playing out there.
My birthday girl =)
They make me feel so blessed
I copied some coloring sheets too from a coloring book I had. Im glad some of the gals wanted to color =)
Wardrobe change before opening presents. I guess she had to throw Belle in there somewhere!
Party details later. I went the easy route this time and it was WAY nice!




0 comments:
Post a Comment