I can NOT believe Kennedy is THREE! She makes me happier than I ever thought I could be. And frustrates me more than I ever thought possible too =) She is sweet, and sassy, which is the word I like to use instead of saying she has an attitude or is being, dare I say, bratty. But man I love her. Even if she does give me a run for my money sometimes. She is the funnest girl and I love that I get to spend every day with her. She makes things fun, interesting, exciting, chaotic...and I love her for everything she is and has become in the these past three years. I miss my baby K but I am enjoying my big girl! I have learned more about life, myself, and God, thanks to her.
This is us at 1:13 pm on October 13th. The exact time she made me a mom =)
She said she wanted chick fil a for lunch, and in our house, the birthday girl gets WHATEVER she wants! Who knew they brought you a balloon, ice cream, hat, and cow!??! and SANG! she didn't know WHAT was going on.
Opening presents from Nana and Papaw that morning. We have already watched this about 15 times. She always tells me that the Lion King died. Its odd hearing her say that and trying to explain it all to her =/
More PRINCESSES!
Her bday presents from Nanny and Papa
This is what Justin and I made her for her bday. I'd say its still a work in progress. We were literally finishing stuff up on it that morning. We got it good enough to give to her so she could play with it, but its needs some finishing touches. I have tried a few times to sew the curtain but am NO seamstress so its barren on the bottom. Hopefully when I get that done the pop of colors will add some fun to it
I love her excitement.
Love my family
This same weekend we had a staff retreat for the leadership staff from church. It happened to fall on the same day as her birthday so Justin's parents were awesome and came up to stay with Kennedy while we went. Kennedy LOVED having them all to herself and we were so grateful to have them there while we were off at the beach. I know my mom was jealous she didn't get to have her all to herself but she was still recovering from knee replacement surgery. Next time I'll call you mom ;)
Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! So thankful to another great year celebrated and you growing up strong and healthy! Thank you GOD for the such a great gift 3 years ago!








1 comments:
I love the past 3 blogs!! Thanks for the updates!! i love love this one about Kennedy's 3rd bday!! I too, have learned so much about god, life, and happiness, from the girls...Your kitchen set it freaken awesome!! Great job!!
Post a Comment