After Disney, we drove to Tampa to visit Justin's grand daddy. We hadn't seen him since Sara's wedding and he had yet to meet our Quinn. He was quite fond of the girls, and vice versa. It was absolutely GORGEOUS in Tampa. I was trying to remember why I ever wanted to move!?!?!
Playing the piano with Granddaddy.
Dancing to the music
It was just a Mickey kind of vacation. Even at the outlet malls Kennedy had to to ride all the rides w Mickey. Also, this is the outlet mall I lost her blankie. Myra and I still aren't sure how we misplaced it, but alas, its gone. I was SO upset. Not because Kennedy cared, because she didn't! I just felt awful for losing her baby blanket. It has been a part of our lives for almost three entire years and it was just weird that all of a sudden, it was gone! I can't keep it for her, or show her one day how worn out it is bc of how much she used it and I washed it, etc. Luckily she had weened herself off it just days before we lost it. Thank the good Lord! I cried a few tears bc Im sentimental like that, (of course after going to the outlets and looking everywhere we went) and moved on.
Kennedy with "the boys"
We took a little bike ride. Which Fred is not used to seeing and was a little confused. He chased us. I realized I liked riding K around, and a beach cruiser is now back on my list of things I want =)
So that is the rest of our time in Florida. We go back in 20 days! Yay!




2 comments:
Looks like y'all had a great trip! :) I'm sorry you lost K's blanket! I love mine when I was little too, and when we called back to see if they had it, they had thrown it away. :( So sad. But I'm glad K wasn't too upset about it, so hopefully all is well! :)
Apparently I can't type. ;) It was supposed to say I "lost" mine when I was little too. lol :)
Post a Comment