made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, September 01, 2005

crack/cocaine/halo2

the obsession that has become of this snipe hunt is unreal. Every wednesday night, all the of justins friends come over to blow each other up. There are only two tvs in our house and only 1 xbox, yet somehow 15 guys manage to play all at once. Its unbelievable. I came home today and as i was walking down the sidewalk to the house i can hear the screams and the shrills. "Triple Killlllllllll" and "Im still respawning, Come on." I mean, i cant take it. These boys are nuts. I just need estrogen around me! I have no female friends here that i can run to their house and watch sitcoms with them while all the guys congregate at my house, and drink my amazing sweet tea. However, the boys call me the cool wife, and so its not as if I can be like, Justin, baby, can you do this somewhere else. And truth be told, I like being a host. I love when justins friend adam brings me something to bake for all of them. Thats fun for me, but it only lasts about an hour, and then the other 4 hours im so bored! i either need to learn to play, or find some friends. the friend hunt is coming along. Its just going to take some time until I meet people that i can just drive on over to their house and crash on the couch and watch tv and just talk. I am so hungry for that sorta relationship here right now. Well tonight I escaped to the gym, and then target and wal mart to get some supplies to make some stuff for taras wedding weekend! i am soooo excited about it! So I came home and made all that stuff and then talked on the phone for a bit. However, i cannot continue this for too many more weeks. It really is quite the delimma.

So, tonight i joined in on the fantasy football league that we all got going. Our league name is League Hova, and my team is the Dirty Dixie. Pretty excited about it! Anyway, i have never really gotten into pro ball but I suppose I will this season. Tomorrow night actually justin and i get to go to the Tennessee v Indy game in Nashville, Jo hooked us up, or should I say Chaz hooked us up. either way, we are going and we are pumped.

Well, justin and i are leaving tomorrow for nashville and then to pcola, and i still havnt packed. I probably should go do that and get ready for the long trip home! im so excited!

0 comments: