
i never posted a wedding pic, i keep getting pics from random people emailing them to me so i figured i would share them with the world, even though, im not in denial that no one probably cares!
anyway, today was slightly more productive in the life of Jill. Justin had class allllll night and worked all day, so the job hunt continued. I actually found a place that wants to hire me! Not the job i was really looking for, but whatever. Its also not full time so Im going to keep looking for something else but at least im getting somewhere. A little money is better than none at all. I also got a call from an agency I applied to about how I wasnt qualified for the job I applied for but am more than qualified for a different job that is open. The woman I spoke with told me she would pass my resume along and I should get a call soon. Its an Administrative assistant job, which I have kind of done before and could do, its just still not what I went to school to do. I definitly dont want to do it for the rest of my life or anything, but whatever pays the bills right now. I just wish I could go back to pensacola and work at the American Red Cross. I felt so useful there and like I was actually helping people. Im a little frustrating with the stagnance I feel.
Well, something that will make me feel like I am actually useful will be starting up tomorrow night! I am starting to teach preschool at the church we go to now. They have like class type things on wednesday nights and then on Sunday mornings I am going to take care of the nursery. Im really excited about that, however Justin thinks I am going to get baby fever, which I wont. Im no where ready to have a baby, i mean, if God sends one our way, thats cool, but for now Ill settle for a dog, which I want so bad. Justin says I need to get a job first before I can get a dog, and well, you see how thats going. Anyway, Im off to bed.

2 comments:
hey jill i got a blog too!!! okay....justin AND I got a blog too! but mostly it is mine!! muahahah! now we can be blogging friends! love you.
awww, i miss you too! Come back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment