I had a long weekend full of meeting new friends, watching lots of football, and sleeping alone for the first time in a long time. It all started Friday night when Justin decided to go camping with the mens group from the church we have been going to. It was sorta neat at first to have the whole night to myself. I had some friends invite me out but I really did just want a whole night to do whatever and just chill. Well, 10:30 rolled around, and as we all know, I dont go to bed til like 2 or so, the night was still young and i was very bored and very lonely. I got in the bed with Friends on TV and didnt fall asleep til about 5. It was so hard to sleep number one, in the house all alone, and number two, without justin. I missed him so much. I woke up the next morning thinking about how hard it will be one day if for some reason I had to wake up without him there. I just love him so much and never like being away from him.
Pause: Boston Legal is on!
ok, im back! btw, boston legal was amazing tonight! so...where was i...ah yes, i love my husband, but you probably already knew that.
Justin came home on Saturday and we spent the day watching football and a good movie, and then we headed to DQ to get some ice cream and then later that night met up with some friends to eat Mexican. I, of course, was sick when we got to the restaurant, this is becoming a trend for me. I seriously get sick in some sort of respect like EVERYDAY! I cant take it anymore, with my constant weird feeling and justins constant burping and gas issues, we are just not fun to be around. Anyway, after Mexican we all headed over to the Levee to walk around and go to Barnes and Noble and listen to the live band. Justin and I decided to skip the movie with everyone and just come home since i was sickly and what not. I took some medicine and got a cold cloth and got in my bed. Sunday morning i still felt sick so i ended up skipping our leadership meeting and church.
I decided I could no longer sit at the house feeling nasty alone anymore so Justin came and got me after church and we went to BW3s for the traditional Sunday afternoon football and wings. It was a good afternoon of football, the bengals won amazingly and so everyone with us was happy, and then justin and i were super happy since the Jags won in overtime, yea!!!! so i also was excited because I met this girl named Jenny. She is the wife of one of the guys Justin plays volleyball with. She is really sweet and fun and i had a really good time getting to know her. We ended up going to lunch and looking at a fun store on Monday and getting me a packet to start subbing. i need to do something to make money until i get that amazing job i know is out there waiting for me!!! Anyway, I really like my new friend Jenny and I am excited about our weekly running schedules so i can get skinny!
So tonight after justin and i ate at moes we came home and i began to river dance just to be retarded and basically feel as if i broke my ankle (this all to explain the title)
Well, I had a long day of sleeping in and working a full two hours today so im off to bed. If you think about it and love me and my crazy mom, please pray for her, she is having surgery thursday morning at 7am, and im a worrier but im trying to trust that it will all go well. i might be going to pcola soon to see her and dad and check on them and help them out. anyway, thanks guys for all being amazing friends! love love love love love love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment