made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Prayer Requests for you Praying folk

Last night Justin and i had an amazing time just lifting up our friends and family to the Lord. There seems to be so many things going on around me, and at times its hard to be happy because i just hurt so bad for all those hurting around me, but i know its all bigger than me and its all gonna be grrrreat! so here is a little prayer list for you all when you are bored at work or driving in the car, or just think about it

my mom, as i mentioned in the previous post and her dr.'s and what not
my moms cousin Mike, has cancer on his esophagus
Kristi's aunt with cancer and their family
my pops, he fell down and is a little sore and bled a lot
the spiritual warfare that is going on with a lot of our friends
and anything else you may think of!

also, if you have anymore just post them as a comment! i love you all!

2 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Jill, I am praying for your mom so hard. I saw her at church on sunday and she told me about the surgery. I'm sure everything will be just fine! Also, I am glad to hear that Ohio is warming up to you now. I knew it wouldn't be long before you had millions of friends up there. I mean, who can resist the addiction that is.....JILL! I am so happy to hear that you and justin are doing oh so great, I pray for you two continually. Oh and btw, "riverdancing's a bia".......hilarious!

I love you,
Mrs. Tyner

Jo said...

don't worry about your fam, Jilly! I know you want to be there and help them, but even if you can't make it, I promise I will go hang out with momsie and popsie every day! I love you and I am always praying for you!