This past weekend we took Kennedy to Fall on the Farm to play a little and get a pumpkin. It was SO fun and she was super cute in all the pumpkins. I think she had a good time and I had fun taking one and half million pictures with the guys yelling at me to chill out with the camera. do they not know me??? They had SO many gorgeous mums, caramel apples, the best apple cider EVER, a few barn animals, and of course Pumpkins! We walked around for a little while and then took a hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. We got a lot of cute pictures so sorry for the massive amount of photos.
Kennedy and Claire
the really BIG pumpkins
on the hayride
arent they so cute hanging out with their pumpkins
So I think we are done with the fall festivals for a while...they are fun though!

1 comments:
I love all the photos of my little niece at the fall festival! I especially love the photo of her on the slide--she looks so happy! It's so cute!! OH, and you tell the guys that it's OK that you are a little picture crazy, because pictures are the only thing her Auntie Kristi gets at this point!!! We love you guys and are always praying for you...
Post a Comment