The one that is mobile is nice because if you dont want to wrap in the same place its good to have a wrap station that moves. I know at christmas time I wrap in front of the TV or something bc it takes a while to wrap all those gifts.

I also like this one too, that hangs on the wall. It would go fine in a craft room but my craftroom shares its space with the washer and dryer, so im not too sure about hanging it in there.

My current gift wrap area is chaotic. I know, I have real problems huh? (i hope you can sense the sarcasm) I just REALLY like for everything to have a place to go. Those organizers are expensive though, so Im working on fashioning some sort of system to keep it all tidy.
See, I told you I didnt have a lot to talk about. Im thinking about GIFT WRAP! heavens sake
Anyway, Im exited about the next few days. Tomorrow we have the Orange Tour coming to our church and Im SO pumped about learning some stuff about family ministry. Then saturday is HALLOWEEN! and Kennedy is SO cute in her costume. We are going to a costume party so we ALL have a costume and Im hoping everyone call tell what we are. We'll see...
I hope all of you have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN and Ill probably get back to you in November. No worries, thats Sunday. CIAO!
oh, I almost forgot a picture of Kennedy, since you all know you didnt read any of this and are just looking for a new pic of her =) she is a little serious lookin...

2 comments:
Whelp, I'm looking at your blog from my phone and as usual, I can't read what you wrote (I wonder why that is)...I do see the pics and I love the last one of Kennedy! She is so cute and I love her shirt! Now that's one I don't have!! :) I'll have to get on my laptop and actually read your post because the pics before KP interest me!! Ha ha! Anywho, Happy Halloween!!!'
haha, Heather, I was thinking the same thing about the pictures when I looked at her blog from my phone...What in the world?? but, I'm on the computer now and it all makes sense!
Post a Comment