The birthday girl with her daddy and nana. She was ready for her party to get started!
Playing with some of her friends who came to her party. She is so friendly and social

and her boyfriend Gunnar, we love this little guy
Some of the guys hanging around outside, thankfully it wasnt too too cold
What's a good party without some excitement...my friend Amy locked her keys in her car after shutting the door with her 11 month old inside. Poor thing. Liz was so happy though and never even cried but just sat there patiently while everyone tried to break into it.
Eventually the firemen had to come and open it, but no worries, everything was fine!
Eating her big cupcake

Talking to Aunt Afton
She is so loved!

5 comments:
Holy crap, I can totally see myself accidentally locking the baby in the car! Poor girl, I know she must have felt so bad and was so stressed!
Looks like you had so much fun at the party! I love her little party dress! I love you and just wish I could have been there!
Looks like the party was a huge success! I'm glad your family and so many friends could be there with you! :)
My Jillo-I love all these photos of Kp's first bday. I am so sorry that I couldn't be there, but know that I was thinking of my sweet girl, and missed her tons!
Jo, I can also see locking my baby in the car..ahh! scary! I think I should hold off on being a mama for a while!!!! haha!
Uhhh, I'm once again on my phone and can't read your blog but from the pictures i can see the party was ADORABLE! I can't wait to get on the computer and actually read what fun y'all had :)
p.s. Ashley Nelson told me that Charleigh looked like Kennedy to her! Haha! Twins again!
You did such a great job with Kennedy's party. She is super cute!!!
Post a Comment