made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, July 12, 2010

Bowling Night

I have to admit, I really enjoy bowling. I dont do it that often, which is maybe why I still enjoy it, but I think its a fun family night activity.

We all loaded up last night and headed out to Oops Alley and got us a lane and had a hysterically good time! I won...by the way...I guess beating my niece and nephew wasnt that impressive, but I did beat my dad and my husband...just sayin'

Tanner and Taylor

I love this picture, even if she does have ketchup all over her face =)

perfect form my friends...
Kennedy bowling...a gutterball

dad, so cute bowling

helping K bowl


after bowling we went out for some ice cream!

Apparently McDonalds ice cream does not agree with Kennedy. She EXPLODED on the way home. I heard it, and smelt it, but I had no idea how bad it really was until we got home. Her clothes and car seat were COVERED. It was pretty much the nastiest poo ever. After a car seat disassembly, and complete hosedown and machine wash of the cover...it is now good as new, and no longer stinky. 
It's fun being a mommy...

1 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

oh that is so funny, well not really. Kennedy is so cute!