It's been an interesting week around here.
Monday, Kennedy and I woke up, watched some sesame street, went and met our friends Christi and baby Charleigh for lunch, came home and when Kennedy was taking a nap I watched some more TV. After she woke up, we went to my mom's house to meet her to head to a wedding shower. Then Justin met me to pick up Kennedy so I could go have dinner with my sisters, and somewhere in there, our TV decided to die =( He was texting me at dinner wondering what happened during the day, and I told him nothing happened to the TV. I had just watched it earlier and it was acting fine. So weird. Luckily its still under warranty and will be fixed by tomorrow, for free. PTL!
Tuesday night Justin was doing some work on the compute. Before he came to bed he shut down the computer. When I got up, I turned on the computer to look up the number for the people who would fix our TV and our computer wouldnt turn on! It made a noise that I was sad to say...I had heard before. Our laptop made the same noise when the hard drive in it, crashed. So...I called Apple, they couldnt help me over the phone, which I told them they couldnt bc I knew it crashed, and then said I had to take it in. LUCKILY, its still under warranty too, so we had it back last night, which was awesome that they worked on it so fast. PTL. Oh, and good thing I blogged about Vday already bc those were the only pictures that were somehow not restored when we did our restore from backup (yes we had a back up hard drive plugged in that backed up every hour, so nothing was lost really!) so I do have some pictures from Vday. I took like 30, but those 8 will have to suffice for our memories of that day...
Where was I, ah yes, Wednesday. I was washing clothes and I went in the bathroom while some stuff was running thru the wash, and the floor was SOAKED! I mean puddled up good! I called my dad and he had a guy over here within just a few hours and he ran some snake thing all the way thru the pipes and voila! good as new! I guess no one living here for a while caused some gunk to build up. Thanks dad for getting on that so quick. You are the BEST landlord!
So here is Thursday and surprisingly Im not waiting for something else to tear up, Im just thankful for what I do have and that good people took care of all our situations this week. I think the sunshine helps too. I know, that may sound crazy, but I think I have that Weather altered mood thing. If its nice outside I feel happy no matter the circumstances. When its nasty and grey or FREEZING, it can make a good day yuck. Dreary days make for a dreary mommy...
So thanks Jesus, for the sunshine and warmth...
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ahh, sorry for the craziness this past week!! In the words of a very wise girl (whom I love very much), at least "it's not eternal!!" ;)
I am really missing you lately. I just hope you know.
Post a Comment