made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Final Days in Cincinnati

Well, we made it to Pensacola and are finally getting all settled in. Someone came and turned on the internet yesterday, so I thought I'd give a little update. Its weird that now my updates are for those back in Cincy...

Ok, so Im looking through all my photos, trying to remember all that I wanted to update on (thats how I remember what I've done...I have to look at the pictures...Im getting too old to remember). I took a lot of pictures the last few days in Cincinnati so there are going to be a few posts to recap.

These pictures are from the week before we left. We had full days of Storytime, our last Small group, Jumpin Joey's, saying goodbye to the girls I had been working with, and a surprise party for our friend Steve, in which I was able to see A LOT of my favorite people that I already miss SO much! BTW, I am already crying from looking at these pictures, so I hope you all know how much I really do love and miss you =)

Kennedy actually sat there this time and clapped to the songs and listened to the stories...amazing...
Playing with the trains at the bookstore
We headed to First Watch for some brunch afterwards. K REALLY enjoyed the chocolate chip pancakes...Last Small Group
Kennedy didnt want to be in the girl picture. She wanted to be in the picture with all the boys...oh dear...

Thursday was Kennedy's last day to play with Kristin and Kelsey. She really did love these girls, and so did I. They were AWESOME to be a nanny/driver for. They were also really good with K, like big sisters. We will miss them!We had to squeeze in one more trip to Jumpin Joey's. I hope I find a fun place like it in Pcola
Steve's surprise party was well timed for me in particular. I was glad to have a time and place to see all these people that I were our first small group and were the reason I finally felt comfortable and happy in Cincinnati. It was a fun night chatting with all of them and spending one last night laughing and being together. Sorry to be so incredibly cheesy, I just LOVE them!

I have a ton more pictures that I'll post on facebook at some point or another. And I'll make sure to update on the move tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone.

0 comments: