watching the marching band...oooo
I didnt realize how much sun I got that day til looking at these pictures. Yikes!
We headed home at half time for bed time. Kennedy stayed with my parents and Justin and I went back to our house and watched Whip It. I recommend it, it was good.
Saturday I woke up and headed to Krispy Kreme. I have been craving those Apple Harvest donuts of theirs, and felt today was a good day to cheat on my diet...I may have eaten 4...I have no self control. I met my mom and Kennedy at an antique shop. They were having a big 5 and Dime sale with fun extras too. There was a bounce house, free snacks, live music. It was fun looking around and Kennedy was having an absolute party in the bounce house. She loved playing on a all the gymnastics equipment they had there too. A gym was there promoting their place and had some stuff set up. She was quite the little tumbler. We found a few cute things, had some fun, and headed back home.
Later that night we met up with some friends for movie and a late night dinner at Apple Bee's. We saw Inception. Again, I would recommend this. Very good!
Sunday was Claire's birthday party at the beach. We headed out early and had coffee before hand. We had been without Kennedy a lot this weekend, it was so weird! It was nice to have time to ourselves though. We do like each other a little bit...We got to the beach and Claire was SO excited about her princess birthday party! how cute it she?!?
Then we headed out to the beach. Unfortunately, the water was DISGUSTING and green with gunk. I was not about to get in. Kennedy played in the sand for over an hour and then I sent her home with my parents because it was 3 hours past her nap time, meaning she got no nap really, since her nap is 3 hours...It was a rough night too, she was grumpy when we got home and was so over tired it was hard getting her down. She did sleep in til 945 this morning, so Im thinking she is caught up on sleep.
This weekend we are headed to Tallahassee for some FSU football. I hope they play as good as they didnt this past Saturday and whoop WAKE! Win or lose, it will be so great to be back at Doak! Now I just have to get everything done for the shower and party this week so Im not stressed out next week.
Hope your weekend was good!





2 comments:
What a fun weekend, and what a cute girl! Two things, though. First - I love that you are wearing boots in 95* weather. It's fall, dang it! Second - I'm pretty sure we are playing Wake Forest this weekend. Go Noles! That is all. :)
That DOES sound like a fun weekend! And I love that you and Heather just talked and didn't watch the football...that is my kind of sporting event. I love going! But I just want to get refreshments and laugh and talk with friends! haha!
Post a Comment