made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, September 16, 2010

whole lot of nothing

where have I been?!? No where really. That's why I havent been blogging. I have absolutely nothing going on these days besides the usually errands, child care, party planning, and online shopping of course. I have taken no pictures, I have gone no where interesting, and have done nothing noteworthy. Therefore, I will now blog about the meaningless things I have been doing.

1. Party planning. A bridal shower and a birthday party, in just three weeks. One on the 2nd, one on the 9th. Its crunch time, so I have been working on the invitations, printables, decorations, menu, etc...Today, I went to every craft store. Michaels, Hob Lob, and Joann's. No lie. And I made purchases at all three, bc just one didnt have everything I needed. It was crazy errand day.

2. MOPS. I went to a MOPS group this past week. It was AWESOME! I had such a great time meeting other fun moms and eating some yummy food. It was nice to sit and chat with those fun ladies.

3. Crafting. I cant reveal my crafts, for one is a wedding gift for Sara and Jamey, and the other isnt finished yet.

4. Online shopping. One of my faves, ModCloth. Such gorgeous dresses. I would like both of these please

5. Applying for jobs. We are in serious need of extra cash flow. I would like something part time, considering Kennedy is awesome, and my favorite job is just being home taking care and playing with her. Let me know if any of you readers have a clue as to what I could do.

6. Dieting. My bridesmaids dress for Sara's wedding fit when I ordered in, but now, you can definitely tell that I suck in a LOT just to zip it up...I ate a green salad and grapes for dinner tonight. Im so sick of that sort of food...shoulda got the 6.

So yea, thats whats been going on. Along with re runs of the Office and Friends. Oh, and FSU and Jaguar  football of course...

exciting huh?

2 comments:

lpark said...

i say get the dress taken out, no biggie. i had that done for my wedding dress. :)
need somewhere to go- come see us! NJ/NYC! bring fred!

Heather said...

Oh and don't forget playing Words W Friends! :) I will of course keep my eye open for a job for you (as I am pretty much online searching for jobs everyday anyway) and I too love those dresses! You always are the one who introduces me to the cutest dress boutiques!