made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Fall

I figured I should change my layout considering summer is pretty much over, and it was little swimming suits...Im sad summer is over but let me tell you a little bit of what Im excited about coming this fall...

*Candied Apples
*Skinny Jeans and boots
*Cooler weather
*NFL football, I can watch the Jags THIS Sunday!
*My face not melting and my hair not flattening as soon as I walk out the door
*Sara and Jamey's Wedding
*Hot Apple Cider
*Going to a pumpkin patch and picking out our pumpkins
*a fun Halloween party hopefully....
*Modern Family, amongst other shows I love, returning to primetime!
*Pumpkin pie, pumpkin dip, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin spice lattes...
*the Fair
*the UF v FSU game, we may actually give them some competition this year...hopefully
*and Kennedy's birthday and party, of course!

What are you excited for this fall?

5 comments:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Y'all definitely have to go to the Corn Maze! :) It was a lot of fun last year! They have a site on facebook here is their website! http://www.sweetseasonfarms.com/Corn_Maze.html

Miranda said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for Fall and all those fun things too :o)

Heather said...

Fall can't get here fast enough!! And yes on the Halloween party! I will help! Halloween parties make me so excited!!! :)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

ahh, I have been "out of it" for so long, but have loved catching up on all of the Manny's fun lately!!

Love your fall list-esp. everything pumpkin, I am the same way! Last night, Ruco and I went out to dinner at a Thai place and I ordered pumpkin curry for my dish!! ha! It was REALLY yummy!!

Cassie said...

Your list made me even more excited for Fall than I already was :) Which is hard, since I have been ready for cool weather since July, lol.
Also, Krispy Kreme has the BEST pumpkin spice donuts when the season arrives! Sooo good :D