made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

a fun Labor Day weekend

Why is the weekend only two days? It should always be three days. I feel that three days is the perfect amount of time to feel like you actually had a break from the week, not that I work, but I enjoy having Justin off work =)

We had a nice weekend with the perfect amount of fun things on the schedule and free time to just relax.

Friday night my mom, Kennedy and I had a little girl time. We had to hit up Gymboree bc they got new fall stuff in and its OWLS! Right up my alley! Afterwards we went to Macaroni Grill for a delicious meal. I love girl time.

Afterwards, my mom took Kennedy home and Justin and I went and saw a movie. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. It was a really interestingly funny film, I must say. Some might not enjoy such a unique flick, but I was rather entertained.

Saturday was the first Florida State game of the season, so of course we were watching =) Game day ready!


Around half time, Kennedy and I headed to miss Jubilee's birthday party. It was at Gymboree so you know a good time was had!

Sunday, we decided at the last minute to drive to the beach and have a fun family evening out there. It was so gorgeous and the water felt great, the weather was beautiful, and Kennedy was in such a fun playful mood. I seriously want to go to the beach every Sunday afternoon for the next month. Summer isnt over in FL yet!
sweet baby
Im sorry, but I just love this picture of us. I am so very in love with this little girl
Labor Day we spent most the morning getting things done around the house. Cleaning out the garage, washing the cars, cleaning the house. Not K though, she just played in her pool. Later that afternoon Heather, Rhett, and Lyla came over for some grilling out and playtime. It was a nice relaxing day and Im sad Jus has to go back to work tomorrow.
momma hit up happy hour at Sonic, and we sat on the front porch watching daddy wash the cars...in my cowboy hat of course
chattin in the front yard, lookin all cute

oh, and if you couldnt tell, a lot of those pics were taken on my phone so sorry about the quality =/

Hope you all had a great long weekend!

0 comments: